A. maciliensis

I was recently reading Mike Wise's note in The Krib about A. Mamore. Now that some of the fish I collected in Bolivia have grown a little I was using Mike's notes to help with identfication.  The trifasciata type fish collected are of two different color types collected at the same locations. These were collected near Magdelena near the Rio Itonamas which lies between the Mamore and Guapore. One type has a colorless caudal and will at times show a diagonal stripe typical of trifasciata. The other type has a blood red caudal or just the lower half of the caudal red and I have not seen it display a diagonal line. Both have a broad yellow band above the lateral line. Because of the location they were found and the description by Mike, I believe these are most likely A. maciliensis. Does anyone disagree? Could one be A. maciliensis and the other A. trifasciata? Both are much larger that the trifasciata I have had in the past.
Tom