Re: Finally!!

You forgot the Pizza....John....<G>
it was nice meeting you too. It took me 2 days to put away all the fish. Mostly apistos but, I too got another group of Shell dwellers. F0 Lamprologus Multis really nice. And what a price too low to mention. The same guy had 6 wild discus he was selling as a group for 60.00 I think at that point I had about 6 bucks left. You really can't go there with enough money. It seemed like there was always something else you could buy or at least want to buy. I got some official Zman fish and also got to meet and see who was actually behind those keyboards out there. Really nice time. I needed that. Until next time. take care see ya again.
                                                       JerryB

Jerry B's ApistoWorld