belly-sliding adult ram

Any clues about this? I have an adult male blue ram that suddenly sickened
in a community tank. I isolated in a ten gallon and treated for hexamita as
the symptoms were listlessness and stringy white faeces. But also something
clearly wrong with swim bladder as the ram had to rest on the ground and
could not support itself unless actively swimming.

Five days later, he seems better and is feeding. Normal faeces and
responsiveness. No other obvious signs of disease like a bacterial infection
(though this is of course possible). But still stuck on belly as if swim
bladder damage may be permanent. Has anyone seen this pattern before or
suggest a treatment plan?

Cheers