From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Chris Jewell
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 3:22 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: Interesting Apistos

I was in the shop in question yesterday (as ever they had hundreds of out of
the ordinary fish) and picked upa trio of Apistogramma Sp. "Peru" which had
coloured up quite nicley. I will wait for a few days to allow them to colour
up and settle in, and will snap some pictures. They appear quite like
A.cacatuoides / A.Trifasciatum in basic body shape, with a light grey base
with the arrow head pattern, and blue / yellow colouration.

I'm not sure if they are an identified species or not, but will pop back
with some pictures later in the week.

I think thew odd male had gone pete, I couldnt trck him down.

Chris