Re: Planaria Problems

I was just reading an old Exotic Aquarium Fishes book
by Innes. On the subject of Planaria, Mr.Innes's
method was to add a piece of fresh meat tied to
fishing line to remove these pest. (He didn't day from
which animal.)  The paragragh went on to say to do
this everyday until all the pest were gone.  Sort of
on the line of using spring onions on a saucer to get
rid of snails.

Francine