From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Del @ Weberized
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 11:13 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com; Apisto@admin.listbox.com
Subject: Re: About Borellii

Happy Holidays to all on the Apisto list!

I will be spending the next two weeks preparing some tanks to hold my FIRST
Apisto's, so I am really excited.

I got side tracked a little as a pair of P. Kribs spawned in my community
tank two weeks ago.  Everything was going along okay until several days ago
when the parents decided it was time for all of the other fish in the tank
to find another home.  I lost a couple of small tetras, but was able to
remove all of the fish and leave the 55 to Mom & Dad Krib!  I hope I have
this problem with my Apisto's.

Again, Happy Holidays to all.  No white Christmas in Oregon, just a real wet
one.

Del Kail
Tigard, Oregon
USA