Re: Neat Setup

Okay, now it's clickable.  Forward slash!  Forward slash!

http://www.rva.ne.jp/gallery/of_e.html

----- Original Message -----
From: Jody
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 11:57 AM
Subject: Neat Setup

I found this neat setup at http:\\www.rva.ne.jp/gallery/of_e.html  This page is a translation from Japanese, so keep that in mind while reading.  Anyway, it looks like a good setup for breeders, and I thought some of you might be interested.  It has the footprint of a 20-high (24 inches long), but obviously much taller.  The top tanks are only a couple of gallons per 'room' which would be good for fry and such.  I have emailed them about estimated shipping costs to US and will post when received.

Jody