A. Panduro eggs!

Hi all, I was downstairs looking at my fishies today, and noticed my
female Apisto panduro hiding out in a pot and only peeking out
occasionally.  Well, today was water change day, and I found my
curiosity too hard to resist!  :)  I took a peek, and I saw about 15-20
reddish brown eggs on the sides and top of the pot!  Yay!  is this small
for a panduro spawn?  This is their first time, so I would think that
there could be more in the future?  I am almost 100% sure that they were
layed today, when can I expect wrigglers?  free swimmers?  Are there any
good sites where I could read up on raising these guys?  Thanks!

~Lianne