Badis badis sp. a little off topic

Hi fellow Apisto nuts. I hope no one gets to bent by this post but I thought since we keep Apistos many of you may have an interest in Badis sp there are a few

Badis badis badis

Badis badis saemensis

Badis badis burmanicus

Badis sp."scarlet"

I would like to start a group of people who may be interested in this Family of fish. Mainly I would like to have an e-mail discussion group and perhaps a breeding maintenance group of some sort to perserve these great little guys in the hobby. If anyone is interested please contact me off list. I just want toi see if there is enough of an interest to warrent a group of this sort. Thanks.

Dave Sanchez

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.