Southwest Apisto group forming.

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to pass along a little note that there will be a new group for Apistogrammas forming in the southwest states in the near future. These states include Texas, Oklahoma, and other neighboring states. Meetings will be held at various locales to be determined. Another person and I will be working on the logistics of putting this group together. We hope to meet 4 times a year where we can talk about and trade apistos. If you would like to be included in this group, please email me at the following address and I'll send you information as soon as we work out the details.

Thanks.
Bailin Shaw
DFW Aquatic Plant Club
www.angelfire.com/tx5/dfwaqplants/