Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: Dwarf Cichlid question

In a message dated 1/12/2002 10:36:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, chris@jewell68.freeserve.co.uk writes:

(Microgeophagus type

  Chris,
  I breed the Microgeophagus type and to honest with you they have been one of my easiest fish to breed and keep. Although I haven't been in this for more than a year. If yours aren't fragile and mine aren't that makes two of use so far.

  Also I do breed Pevlicachromis types. Not the one you mentioned and their water is basically the same as the SA dwarfs.

  Now I do have the Neo/lamprologus types and they are rift lake types which require the water parameters this person was inquiring about.

                                                                                          JerryB