Re: Elizabethae

George although I have never had A.elizabethae do that on me. I have seen many other species of Apistogramma show this behavior. Most notably A.borelli who some males actually insist on tending fry. I have seen a few others male Aggies, hippolytae and a few others. My point, it is not uncommon behavior for the Genus as a whole. I have tried to explain it but I have yet to find a viable hypothesis. Who knows. But it is cool to watch. I had one male borelli that was a great Dad.

Dave

  Geo/Len <szucs@videotron.ca> wrote:

Hi

My Elizabethae spawn for the fourth time

What different in this spawn, the male slowly took over the care of the
fry`s

Is this normal??

George