Re: Ram fragility

Hey You want nice acid soft water.... move to the adirondacks.... couple
of my tanks have a pH of 4.4 and i've had it down as low as 3.9 without
doing anything to it but heavy on the plants and not as many water
changes.    I know bad thing to do , but it happens.... although the
fish loved it!!   Got my N. Transvestitus to spawn in that water.   Even
had fry hatch in that water.   With a water out of the tap at 6.0 pH and
<10ppm hardness, it's easy to get a pH in that 5.0 range.

John