From: JerrCarol@aol.com
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: Ram fragility
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:06:10 EST

Hey Max
I can't argue with that they looked real good. Our Eagle Defense is a little
tuffer then that though....
Oh yeah by the way.....Although I don't have the talent the camera or the
money that Max has....here's a link to a PIC of my Blue Male done with my
cheapy camera.
We got a tank load of free swimmers again this morning. Thank God I'm a
Grandfather again.

http://pub31.bravenet.com/photocenter/view.php?img=15466&usernum=2579413425

                                                            JerryB

Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at: http://clix.to/Apisto