Re: Synthetic leaves

Why not use plastic plants and colored gravel as well !
Sorry Steve, I could not resist :-)

But,
be careful, these are not made for AQ use, they could leak substances into the water.
Try to boil them, see if they leak paint/color,
Let them soak for a week in water PH below 7 and see what happens.
I wouldn't recommend it.

Juergen

Steve Wilson wrote:

 Hey everyone,

     I remember there was some interest in fake oak leaves that could mimic real ones in a aquarium without the related mess.  I may have found a solution in a hunting catalog.  They are meant to be pinned on to camo clothes to break the outline of a person hunting, and i figure they could be adapted to the aquarium environment.  If there is any interest in this, send me an e-mail.

Steve

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.