Re: increasing pH

This is may be true in my humble beginner experience.  I have terminal high
pH that I am unable to change (yet I get free swimming rams in it).
According to the data, I should have more females with my high pH.  I worried
because, how am I gonna sell a bunch of little brown fish to the LFS.  I got
a good ratio of more males to females by raising the temps.  I may have
totally balled this up so have mercy and do not flame me.  Thanks Teresa.