Re: ram fry, sigh

will not respond in kind.  This is my final
word.....you folks can have
Mr.
Sanchez.

Too bad...........

No Mike you wont respond in kind. Seems you don?t know
how to be kind. Since I have been a part of the list
you have done nothing but attack people and yell and
try and bully them. I have seen this behavior on the
other list you frequent as well. So yes Mike I think
it was very much called for. Your behavior is on
notice. Lets call a spade a spade, if the shoe fits
wear it. I will not be the cause of any trouble I will
head the wise words of Max and others. Things have
been productive and peaceful around here. And I intend
to make sure they stay that way.

Dave Sanchez