collection trip

Hi guys,
the more i hear about people who luckily went THERE to collect their fish
and discover the reall natural environment of our lovely fish, the more i
want to go.
A friend of mine from France, Charly Eon, went there a few time and always
amases me with his memories of fish collection and other stuff hapening in
his trips. He also his the more knwoledgeable french apisto keeper. Some of
you might know him.

Well, the point id: what are we waiting to organize an expedition there
!!!!!!?? Wouldn't that be possible? I imagine it is the dream of each of
us...but is that possible?
I'm asking that to you guys who have been in this field longer than I.

Have all a good night full of.......apisot, tanks and fry! ;-)

 Yvan Alleau
712 N.W Kings Blvd
Corvallis, OR 97330
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely!

PLEASE NOTE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:
yalleau@coas.oregonstate.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"