digest form

Diana,

To answer your actual question (rather than the reasoning : ), yes you can
get the messages in digest form just as I do.  Go to yahoogroups and change
your profile for this group.  You can receive a digest for any yahoo group
you belong to or receive individual messages, or receive no e-mails (you go
to yahoogroups to read the messages).  You are in control.  You have the
power.  (BTW:  I don't manage this list but I do manage others.  Don't
expect the list mom to manage your account.  You do it.)

--John
  jmburns@amidchaos.com
  http://www.capitalcichlids.com
  http://www.chesapeakekillifish.com
  God bless America;
  confusion to her enemies

> Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:29:07 EST
> From: Piabinha@aol.com
> Subject: Re: digest form
>
> diana, the number of messages does not matter how full your mailbox gets,
because it's the total size of the files that makes it full.  in other
words, getting it in digest form will probably not solve your problem.  you
could have a single huge message take up more space than 50 short messages.