Re: Jacobs

"Sir you
> actually threatened me with a
> law suit...I still have those e-mails if you want
> anyone to read them"

It's also on the Apisto list for everyone to read.
Seems you have to turn to slander in order to "get
back at me" By the way our Attorney has them too ;)
So my advice to you is to keep your trap shut
especially since your in the business.

"I will accept your offer to never respond to you
> again!"

You have already failed at this from your above line.
However I look forward to not hearing from you again.
Ahh peace at last.

The Dave

=== message truncated ===