RE: nothing ! (the Sgt. Schultz-ing of us all)

Bob Crosby wrote:
 ... could be interpreted as downright insulting.
... I hardly think that qualifies you to issue a
blanket condemnation of everyone else on this list. At least that's the way
the above reads - maybe I'm wrong....

Thanks, Bob. You have pointed out a glaring error in my previous post. I should have stated that "_David Sanchez_ has apparantly deemed the majority participants of this list incapable of following allot[sic] of technical chemistry jargon."

Although no one had even hinted at being academically left-behind: