extra male Aggie Alenquers

Hello all

Nice to have everyone back... Hope you are doing well...  I know I am up
here in the Mts.

I know its cold and frigid here in the northeast but i have about 6
extra male Alenquers.. Is anyone in need of a male or two... I can wait
till warm weather to ship them to you...or they go to auction this
weekend... one way or another i would like to have them find a new home.

John