RE: N. adoketa

>Seems like a very rare fish and hard to keep.

Not at all, I'm finding them robust, easy to feed, lots of fun and
absolutely beautiful.
They spawned for the first time just before Christmas, guarded the eggs very
well for three days and then the eggs disappeared overnight. First spawn so
I wasn't worried.
Having moved them into a much larger system with only a few Tetras for
company (Hyphessobrycon sp. 'Ugly' according to a certain Mr. Lucanus), a
male was last night courting three females in turn, cleaning sites with all
of them. While I admire his enthusiasm, his morality could maybe do with a
tweak.
Pete.