Hydra

Hi y'all,

One of my breeding tanks is infested with hydras.  They
don't seem to bother apisto fry but they sure are ugly.  I
want to get rid of them but introducing natural predators of
these little nasties like gouramis may backfire on me in a
breeding tank.

I heard that Aquarisol works well to get rid of these
invertebrates and snails.  However, I am not sure if it
affects fry or not since its active ingredient is copper
sulfate.  Angelfish breeders report that small fry are
extremely sensitive to copper.

Has anyone tried this product or the other copper based
product such as Rid-A-Snail or Had-A-Snail before?

Tomoko