RE: Another Fish I.D.

The very same, she's very pretty and he spends all his time displaying. At the moment the aquarium they're in is quite dark and he's always at the back so I can't get a good look at his colours, I think it's anybody's guess for this reason. I´ll try and get a photo but not for a while as I don't want to move them while there's a chance that they'll breed, she's coloured up nicely, perhaps as a result of the auto-water-changer that's now up and running:-) yipee!

-----Original Message-----
From: "Liptrot, Pete" <pete.liptrot@bolton.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:17:10 -0000
To: "'apisto@listbox.com'" <apisto@listbox.com>
Subject: RE: Another Fish I.D.

Re: >When I was in the UK at Christmas I picked up what both >Pete Liptrot and I
Re: thought were simply very dull >looking A. Cacatoos, labled as sp. "Peru".
Re:
Re: Colin, these the ones with the black arrowhead marking on the throat?
Re: They are a different species to Caca's, but certainly from that group I'd
Re: say. What actual species though, I haven't a clue. Perhaps something close
Re: to juruense?
Re: Pete
Re:
Re:
Re: For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help,
Re: email apisto-request@listbox.com.
Re:

--

C:-)lin

They said "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled, and sure enough...