Re: fluke tabs, hydra

Salting the #@% out of them is also very therapeutic ;)
But I HAVE had very good luck with using aquarisol medication dosage on the little pukes. It didn't seem to bother plants or fish if I used it in the proper dosage and did waterchanges on my normal schedule.

Susan

Hydra.....Hydra.......OMG ...... i hate them little @#$#'s.... lol.

but seriously i havent had a problem with them is a couple of years....
but i have to agree with Mikie.... using fluke tabs is the best way to
get rid of them.... Of course.... breaking the tank down, bleaching the
@#$# out of it works too!!
Sorry for some reason im into "extreme" ways of doing things today!!
Must be the new snow thats just messing with my head...  But my fluke
tabs always dissolved too... maybe the soft acid water does that... i
dunno.????