Lyretail Panduro

Thank you for the info with a link to a moovie. Unfortunately thde only additional info I was able to find was that it was for the first time bred by James Sargeant
 in 2000. Can anybody let me know something more about his species (or subspecies, variation)? Or a link to a web page.

I Mean when it was discorever, where does it live, water conditions in natural habitats, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Boleslaw Gawel
Warszawa-Katowice
Poland

--

Określ Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy ofertę za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]