A Agasizi

Hi all,
I was looking around my local fish shop the other day and I saw some A. Aggasizi.  I know this doesn't sound very special to a lot of you but it's about the first one I've seen down here in Australia.  They were looking a bit dull though, so I thought they weren't too well, so I didn't buy them.  Do they get brighter and more colourful?  Also, what are their requirements (pH, DH etc) and their temperament like?

Thanks,
Alex Harper