Re: mini-Convention

Mike....try http://screamindragcharters.50megs.com

..if you still get an error then ?????   if you add the   /TBASAA2.htm  to it
and it still doesn't work then it is because that maybe it's a "flash movie".
I put it on my son's page (fishing captain) because it doesn't have any drop
down banners!!!

...let me know which browzer you're using???....no one else has reported a
problem, but like I said it's a rather large "flash movie"

Mike