Re: neon agassizi? &weird wild cacs

Francine sent me photos of the 'neon agassizi', too. They turned out to be my
old friend "Mixed Apistos" from Peru. They included A. bitaeniata similar to the
fish in SAC II, p. 21, third row, right (SO3376-4) & A. agassizii Peruvian
Red-top Blue/White similar to SAC II, p. 17, top row & 2nd row left (SO3305-3).

Mike Wise