why only males?

Hello all,

Some months ago I, with one of my colleagues, bought 9 youngsters of A.bitaeniata - all wild cautched. All of the fishes turned to be males when they grown up. This sex ratio seems to me very unlikely to happed randomly.
Cann anybody help me and explain what could be the reason of that? Or was it really a coincidence?

Also: is it speciffic to wild cautched specimens or to particular species despite they are wild catched or captive bred?

Regards,

Boleslaw Gawel
Warszawa-Katowice
Poland

Określ Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy ofertę za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]