Re: The Theory of Evolution should be preached on A differnet list...

Title: Re: The Theory of Evolution should be preached on A differnet list...
I don't normally like to get into these discussions, but I think this last email has gone a bit far in it's claims.

"...proven from so many angles that it is a fact"

Name one. I have yet to see any proofs or evidence that is favorable to evolution exclusively.

"...the propensity for people to embrace blind faith is one of the most frightening aspects of human nature."

I'm in total agreement here. This is why I cannot accept evolution. I just don't have the capacity for that much blind faith.

One last note--Newton's LAW is called a law, not a theory. Some people try to change definitions to their favor.

Zack Wilson