Re: Apology

Forget about it Tony.....not your fault......glad you're here!

Mike

<DIV>
<DIV>I just wanted to apologize to the list for starting that whole "evolution"
thread.  I was just trying to share some observations of my Rams that fit
within evolutionary models.  I had no idea that "evolution" was still such a
scary and controversial word.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you go back and read my initial post, it is quite clear that my
intentions were innocent, and I in no way tried to "preach the truth of
evolution".  I do think it is funny that any mention of the word "evolution"
gets some people so worked up that they feel the need to share their feelings
on the subject.  I also think it is funny that these anti-evolutionists post on
a list discussing apistos -- a group of fishes that scientists use as an
evolutionary model!!  Don't even get started on cichlids as a whole!!  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Oh well. I'll try not to use loaded words in any future posts!! :-)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>-Tony</DIV>
<DIV>PS -- If anyone has any double-red or flame tail aggies, I'm on the market
download of MSN Explorer at <a
href='http://g.msn.com/1HM305401/13'>http://explorer.msn.com</a>.<br>