Check these pics out, they're incredible!!

This email came off the South American Cichlid Study Group List. For those who aren't on that list I thought you might want to
take a look at this Japanese site. Nice photos & nice fish! Maybe the Germans are correct, all the good fish go to Japan.

Mike Wise