Re: six millimeter bully

Yes Teresa,
  I agree in spite of my aching back some days with all the tanks I have to
take care of I find myself just sitting and wondering about how they are
feeling and thinking.

 Yes, they are neat to watch and yes you can start to see different behaviors
in the same type of fish. The Rams are surely neat. I have a whole group that
will probably be leaving in the next day or two. I always keep some for
myself and also for my fish club but, the rest will probably go to one of my
LFS where people who can't get good Rams will be surprised to see them. I
like that too. Just like when I go to a fish store and find something that
you wouldn't expect to find there. It's like finding a little treasures.

  So there are many angles to the fish hobby that are rewarding. Believe it
or not I actually am concerned that the fish go to the right kind of people.
The ones that know what to do with them.  And I hope they take good care. I
always give the person a fact sheet so he can post it or just to make sure he
knows how to handle the fish he has. This way there no excuse for giving out
the wrong information.
                                   Oh well, continue to enjoy them
                                    and have a great weekend
                                                JerryB