Re: A new way to catch a fish in a planted tank

It was easy to catch the female since she was in a 20L
breeding tank with her young fry as her only company.  By
the time the fry are old enough to go into growout tank by
themselves,  I can always catch the mother fish in the
fairly heavily planted breeding tank by baiting it with live
food.  Usually she is the first one in.  I can kinda relate
to that being a mother of three rowdy kids.

Tomoko