Re: Evolution in a microcosm

Does not sound like you gave that website a chance, i found some very good info there, in fact from what i saw you could probably spend a few weeks trying to digest some of the info on that site. And to say its a load of hogwash is a load of horse *&(% Pilled High and Deep (still laughing at that one, couldn't resist the crack), there is so much scientific information available there and I am not saying it is all accurate. I could spend the rest of my life trying to figure that out, but life is too short to worry about it. It is better to spend the time enjoying the little fireballs in our tanks.

Greg