Re: Reconstituting RO/DI Water

Hi Randy...

  I agree of course. I do use RO/right sometimes depending on the particular
species. In the winter when the RO water is cold if I need to add back some
hardness or even if a little hardness wouldn't hurt then I use hot tap water
with something to take chlorine out of course and then mix in RO water. So I
don't shock my fishies by giving them a cold shower in the middle of winter.
                                                                   JerryB