Re: blackworms

I've found blackworms living in the gravel of tanks
that hadn't been fed blackworms in months.  I'm sure
they reproduce also, since I found enough in one tank
that I torn down to feed all the fish in my 20+ other
tanks.  Now if they would just do that in the worm box
in the fridge we would all be happy.

Still waiting for spring in Minnesota.