Additional adoketa

Hi all. Just to let you know I removed another batch of eggs last night,
they kept me up late until they'd finished, on purpose I think.
At the moment though I have 60+ young feeding and growing well. Between
hatching and becoming free-swimming about 10 didn't make it, a couple were
bent and a few never lifted off the bottom and couldn't begin to feed.
Unlike some baby Cichlids when reared in isolation these shoal up and hunt
for food just as if mom was leading them around.
Pete.