Re: NEC Workshop - NORMAL?

I think that a few of us here might not be classified as normal, I don't know many people who have a 1000 gallon aquarium in their front room or another 50 spread around the house and precinct:-). And on top of that I STILL need more tanks<:-).
In fact I'm glad I'm not normal cos if everybody had the same we´d have a REAL water shortage.
C:-)lin

Re: Well Mike
Re:
Re: I was trying not to say much, because thats like saying that Mike W and
Re: Rusty are normal.... having met both of them ..... I refuse to make any
Re: more comments..... lol.....just kidding of course....
Re:
Re:
Re: John
Re:
Re:
Re: For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help,
Re: email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available.
Re: Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto
Re:

--

C:-)lin

They said "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled, and sure enough...