Tank Setups website

Hi. I've decided to start a website devoted to different tank setups. On
this website one could see pictures and detailed information on different
tank setups (both freshwater and marine). I've compiled the first draft and
put it here: http://www.aappeal.com/ts/
I am very curious in adding more tanks and pictures, if you are interested,
please e-mail me your suggestions and information about your tanks, I will
put them all there.
Thank you.

Dmitry