Re: A. sp. Rio Preto do Candeias was: info-req on id

Dear Gov. Brown ;-) (yes, I'm on Dave's list)

A lot of this information, sad to say, is trapped
in my brain & will not leave. (Does anyone recall
seeing me at the 2001 ACA convention last year? I
had on a T-shirt printed up by my teenage
daughter. It shows Calvin, of Calvin & Hobbs
comics fame, leaning dejectedly on his school desk
saying, "I'm not dumb. I just have a command of
thoroughly useless information." Sometimes I feel
like that.) Of course I also have a lot of data on
hand in data bases on Apisto species names,
grouping, & distribution, as well as various
secondary names. Anyone could do the same thing.
It has only taken me 20+ years and over 800 dwarf
cichlid references.

Mike Wise