Re: RAMS Colours

See okay thanks Tony,
  I at first thought it was an old John Lennon tune buy it said On not Oh.

  Well, so far I have two spawns...One from double red and one from yellow
tail who turned orange red. Due to what I am feeding I was told by some of
the more knowledgeable people on the list.

  I'm working hard on the Flame tail and also at the same time the Panduro
and Filamentosus. Man I'm actually sweating from all the water changes.

  I have found a neat way of conservation of water but, I'll have to tell you
at the next auction its a JerryB top secret method and I can't give away
everything for free.<G>

  Back when you guys were learning about rivers in Columbia I barely knew the
rivers in Pa....Sorry that's just the way it was. But, I'm learning...Never
too late.
                                                              JerryB