Re: Borelli female issue

I recently had this happen to one of my female Dicrossus filamentosus. After
two beautiful spawns, my largest female came down with this. One day she was
fine, the next day I  came down and found her with her mouth permanently
stuck open. I waited a couple days to see if it corrected itself, then
finally gave in and put her down.

I've had this happen once or twice in the past. It never turned out very
well. Very disappointing.

Zack