Re: 3 in 1

In a message dated 5/4/2002 10:07:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time, TD7894@aol.com writes:

Hello, I currently have borelli in the same situation.  So far everybody
happy.  I plan on removing the largest fry pretty soon to a grow out tank.
Thanks, Teresa

Must be that time of year I have Aggies and Borellii in the same position too. Neat thing though the male in the Aggies case are taking care of the bigger fry and telling them keep away from Mom she can be a real witch.

Now another neat thing with the Borellii some of the fry slipped over into the Mamore side of a divided 20 and the male Mamore seems to be protecting them from Mom.

It's been very neat watching both of these plus a big PLUS for fatherhood.<G> Sometimes us guys can be pretty cool even when we are fish.
                                                JerryB
I know now you all are thinking he's really lost it.
You mean your just finding out!