Re: Carb. Hardness

To piggy back Jerry comment you may be the only person
who has a problem with your pH being too low due to
your low KH. I will add do not worry to much about it
I keep most all my apistos in very low KH and pH water
mostly in the 3's and low 4's. I never sweat it. Even
borelli and others like Cacs. Just keep the water
clean in my experience being the decieding factor.

Dave