Re: kid in a candy store

Hello fellow apisto people,
I was wondering if there are any other apisto folks here in the Vancouver BC area. I am in need of a pair of Trifasciata. I had a male who suddenly passed on one day. I finally got him a date with a cute little female (on loan from a friend) and he must have got so excited he had a little heart attack. I would try to order one from the states from one of the fine people on this list but the customs people have got to make things difficult. So I am asking for anyone in the Vancouver BC area with the trifasciata to contact me if the have any to sell. Thank you, Rich

------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the apistogramma mailing list, apisto@listbox.com. For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help, email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available. Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto