RE: tank divider

Yvan, just off the top of my head, the first thing coming to mind, is
plastic window screening (vs. metal), and then gluing it with tank sealant
to "something" (plexiglass frame?) to make a screen that you could slide
down into the tank...

Tho I think with even the smallest mesh fry could get thru; tho maybe not...
I'm not sure.  Would this then be a problem, if the fry could get thru?

At any rate, that may be a place to start for your divider - looking at
plastic window screening.

green

Yvan Alleau wrote:

hi all,
i need your input about some tank issues.
i would like to divide some 2 feet long tank into 2 parts.
I would like this divider to allow the water to freely circulate (only 1
filter in the divided tank) while keeping the fish in each part from going
through that divider.
What material would you suggest me to use and how to keep it on place?

thank you very much for your input.
c ya