Re: tank divider

  I use regular dividers you buy at the LFS. Yes, its hard to keep all the fry on one side and it's also hard to keep the unfiltered side as nice as the one with the filter. I always put a sponge on both sides.
  Aside from using the already made dividers I read somewhere where you can go to a crafts shop and buy the plastic sheets they use for needle point or something like that. You hook them together with string or bread ties. to hold the bottom in place if you have sand just stick it in or if you are bare bottom just use some slate on each side to hold in place.
                                                     JerryB